Into the Tempest
- Fighters may deploy within 5” of an enemy fighter.
- Add a “Heroic Last Stand” mechanic in which your hand limit increases if you have one fighter remaining.
- Hopefully makes losing more fun
- King of the Hill:
- Reduce the radius around the objective in which obstacles can be set up.
- Fighters must be set up further away from the objective but can be closer to enemies.
- Make sudden death mechanic non-optional.
- The Prize:
- +1 hand limit while carrying the treasure.
- Fighters must set up further away from the treasure but can be closer to enemies.
- Treasure Dash:
- Fighters must set up further away from the centre of the battlefield but can be closer to enemies.
- +1 hand limit per treasure carried (this is basically the old Fragment Frenzy now).
- Fragment Frenzy:
- A bit of an overhaul.
- Fragments are no longer carriable objects, but instead are markers. Move over one to collect it.
- New fragments arrive at the start of each round.
- +1 hand limit for every two fragments collected.
- Hold the Line
- +1 hand limit for each escaped fighter.